Monday, May 17, 2010

CPU-Z Results and EK-FB RE3 - ORDERED!

Ordered the EK Full Board Block Today.  
 Should arrive by Friday.    I will update new benchmarks / pics as soon as it arrives.

  Also,


I ran benchmarks as I stepped up the speeds on the memory and processor these past couple days.   My goal was to find the most efficent setting for a 24/7 clock.   Although I reached close to 5Ghz, and held 4.6Ghz stable, the most efficient temperature / performance ratio was for the settings below.  Full Validation Link Here

I didn't upload many benchmarks to HWBot, but some are there, you can view my HWBOT profile if you'd like.


Personally, my Most Efficient Clocks so far























Although this setting was nice to look at, it wasn't exactly efficient:




















Niether was this setting :





















No comments:

Post a Comment